The middle of the week is notorious for two things, 1) Camel Memes and 2) late breaking news.
So much was going in our neighborhoods so we decided to give you a quick summary with links of the what’s what going down around town:
- Behringer Harvard Multifamily REIT Breaks Ground for Luxury Multifamily Development in Brickell
- Residents of Miami’s Brickell Avenue welcome city takeover of roadway
- Get Ready for Good Food at BlogHer Food ’14: An Interview with Award-Winning Chef Gerd
- Miami’s Best Baguettes: Le Royal, Buena Vista Deli, and More
- How Not to Make a Movie About Wynwood
- Goldman Properties to rezone a parcel of land in Wynwood for boutique hotel & condo units
There is an air of growth, irony and culture that is making its way through our beloved constituency. More importantly there is a large fence that divides people beyond traditional socioeconomic barriers. There are those trying to turn Miami into what they think it should be and those who are rebelling against this new definition that is being constructed. Do you build or destroy? Whether you are a hipster, entrepreneur, artist, tycoon or preacher you can take this simple fact home with you—this is your city!