My top 10 things about living in Miami during hurricane Irma:
- For about 12 hours people here were actually courteous and friendly.
- Everyone is a hurricane expert.
- Free Avocados everywhere.
- Bumper-to-bumper traffic during the curfew.
- Humility…everyone here finally admits they actually have “no power”
- nothing on the news or social media about Trump.
- I still have 75 cans of garbanzo beans and 12 packs of lentils.
- For 12 hours no one was driving….now “four way stop” means “speed through and screw everyone else!”
- The drug dealers never evacuated their zones.
- Hialeah is considered “normal”!!!
Freddy Stebbins is a comedian, radio show host on shake108FM, College Professor, commercial actor and has a life long addiction to Miami.